Financial Aid & Scholarships at the JCC Indianapolis
Scholarships are available for memberships as well as many of our youth-based programs. The JCC takes into consideration individual circumstances and reviews each application independently.
Judaism believes that tzedakah, or charity, is fundamental for building a good society. The directive is to “Be open-handed and freely lend him sufficient for his need in that which he lacks.”
The goal of the JCC scholarship program is to award financial assistance that allows for a fair and equitable distribution of available funds while also protecting the confidentiality and dignity of the person applying for funds.
- Complete the Request for Financial Aid Form (above) in its entirety.
- Attach the financial information requested on the form. Applications that do not include this information will not be considered.
- After completed applications are received, applicants will be contacted via email by the JCC within 3 weeks.
- Completed applications may be mailed in, faxed, or dropped off to the attention of the Scholarship Committee. Emailed requests should be sent to scholarships@JCCindy.org.
- All financial aid requests and information are kept confidential.
- Financial Aid is not retroactive.
Scholarships and financial aid expire after 12 months. Please remember to reapply for financial assistance prior to the discount expiring if you wish for it to continue.