Party Rentals at the JCC Indianapolis
Birthday Parties at the JCC
Although anyone of any age can have a pool party, our pool parties and gym parties are most popular with children. Choose the J for your next children’s birthday party for a party that’s fun, convenient, and easy – for you and your guests. Let us coordinate your child’s next birthday party so you can enjoy every moment of it.
Plus, the JCC does not require food and beverage minimums. If you would like us to cater your event, see below. However, you are welcome to bring your own refreshments! We only ask that they be respectful of Jewish culture (see below). And at the J, parking is always free.
Birthday Party Options
All parties allow a maximum of 30 guests (children and adults) and are two hours long. Parties are priced at $275 / $234 for JCC members.
Enjoy a birthday party pool rental!
- Backer Therapy Pool
Our 800-square-foot warm indoor pool boasts a constant air and water temperature of 89° Fahrenheit. The floor is hydraulic and adjustable from 0-6 feet, so its depth is guaranteed to be height- and age-appropriate. Parties are available on Saturdays or Sundays from noon-2 pm. The J Cafe’s indoor space is also available (catering is not included). Please submit a request 3 weeks in advance of your party date. For more information on the Backer Therapy Pool, visit our Pools page.
- Eskenazi Water Park
Two hours of fun and sun at the water park is the perfect party venue for a child’s party or adult get-together! It includes a reserved section for you and your party guests. Parties are available on Saturdays and Sundays from 11 am-1 pm or 2-4 pm during open season (usually the end of May through the beginning of September). For more information on the Eskenazi Water Park or for private party rentals, visit our Water Park page.
Run around the 4,264-square-foot (middle school regulation size) Schloss Gymnasium! This smaller gym is a great birthday party event space for younger children. The JCC can provide gymnastics mats, a trampoline, a huge variety of balls, and more. Parties are available on Saturdays and Sundays from 3-5 pm.
To reserve a party, contact Kim Shippy, Director of Racquet Sports, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To add Tennis Staff to provide lots of fun games and tennis entertainment, it is an additional $100 for up to 12 children or an additional $150 for 13-24 children.
- We provide courts, appropriately sized nets, balls, and racquets.
- We will have the tennis lobby set-up with tables, chairs, and tennis themed decorations before you arrive. Upon request, we can provide an iced cooler for a $10. Please note, if you would like to bring your own decorations just let us know ahead of time.
- Please bring any refreshments, cakes, plates, napkins, utensils etc.
- Packages include up to 12 children. Groups of 13-24 children are an additional $50. Adults are free (though please remember that the maximum of 30 guests includes adults and children).
- Please bring your own decorations, cake, and refreshments. No time? Ask us about our additional services.
- IMPORTANT: NO PORK OR SHELLFISH MAY BE SERVED out of respect for Jewish customs.
- We take pride in our facility and expect the highest behavior standards of our staff, our members, and our guests. Please make sure your attendees are respectful of JCC staff and property.
Catering requests may be considered for a minimum of 25 people, for Sunday parties only. As a Jewish community center, food items are supervised under the Indianapolis Orthodox Board of Kashrus (IOBK). Contact jcatering@JCCindy.org for more information.
For smaller groups, on Sundays in the summer, the J Café is open! Enjoy yummy treats like personal pizzas, nachos, seasoned fries, and soft-serve ice cream or healthier options like an Impossible Burger, garden salad, or smoothie.