Full Time Jobs at the JCC Indianapolis
The JCC Indianapolis has full-time job opportunities for qualified, customer-focused personnel in a variety of areas: Early childhood education center for youth ages 6 weeks to Pre-K, 20,000-square-foot Mordoh Fitness Center, Membership Sales and Service, Arts programs, Administrative positions in Finance, Communications/Marketing, and HR.
Benefits of Working with Us
- Free JCC membership
- Discounts on fee-based JCC programs and services
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Retirement – 401(k)
- Employer-paid short- and long-term disability and life insurance
Our Commitment to DEIA
The JCC of Indianapolis, guided by Jewish values and traditions, believes in fairness, recognizes the value of inclusiveness, and encourages participation by all people to fulfill its mission to provide inclusive experiences that lead to personal growth and community building. The JCC celebrates a diverse society of cultures, beliefs, and perspectives whose knowledge strengthens us as an organization and a people.
About the JCC
Situated on the 40-acre Max and Mae Simon Jewish Community campus, the JCC is a $7 million non-profit community center employing 150 full-time, part-time, and seasonal staff.
- Respect: For each other and the people we serve.
- Gratitude: We believe gratitude helps us feel more positive emotions, relish good experiences, improve our health, deal with adversity, and build strong relationships.
- Communication: With our co-workers to build a more unified, well-informed, and empowered staff.
- The Golden Rule: We treat others as we would like to be treated.
- Ownership/Accountability: For our actions, our work, and our commitment to each other.
As a team, we uphold the following values: