To receive pool alerts in your inbox visit our eBlast subscription page: https://jccindy.org/subscribe/.
For the summer season, join our Eskenazi Water Park group on Facebook.
Reservations are NOT needed for members to access open swim, water fitness classes or lap swim.
Water fitness equipment is available. Swimmers do not need to disinfect equipment used for lap swim or water fitness classes, as the CDC has found that the chlorine in the pool does a good job of this on its own.
Backer Therapy Pool and Regenstrief Natatorium
- Shirley & Herbert Backer Therapy Pool – Our “Magic pool” is great for children learning to swim and is also used for many of our adult aquatic group exercise classes.
Eskenazi Water Park
Thanks for a great season! We look forward to serving you again in Summer 2022.
Boasting 389,000 gallons of water and over 71,000 square feet of play area, this complex has an attraction to keep every family member happy.
- Mordoh Zero-Depth Pool – Perfect for infants and toddlers, this pool is great for splashing.
- The 6-inch deep Mordoh Infant Rainbow Pool is only for those under 2 years of age. The Zero-Depth Pool and Star of David Splash Pad are for children age 6 and under.
- Adolph Biccard Lazy River – A 300 ft long lazy river makes the perfect leisurely ride around the water park.
- Two Water Slides – Enjoy either our 150 ft flume or 125 ft tube slide, a great attraction for kids (48″ or taller) and adults.
- Dan & Katy Cantor River Island – Stay cool under our umbrellas and relax on comfortable furniture next to the pool fun.
- Alan & Linda Cohen Outdoor Competition Pool – Whether you’re swimming competitively, just learning or looking to swim laps, this pool is open to all.
Please Note: The Eskenazi Water Park closes 15 minutes prior to the building closing to allow time for showering and changing. We close the water park whenever we hear thunder or see lightning and keep the park closed for 30 minutes after the last thunder was heard or lightning seen. Based on the time of day and radar, we make a determination whether a full closure is necessary. During the season, the Eskenazi Water Park Facebook Group will be updated with alerts.
Eskenazi Water Park Hours
During the season: Lap Swim and Water Fitness only until 11 am. Open swim begins at 11 am.
For Everyone’s Safety and Enjoyment
Eskenazi Water Park
- Health code requires swimmers to shower with soap before entering the pool. Swimmers must shower with soap again after using the bathrooms.
- Appropriate swim attire is required. Suits without a liner, athletic shorts or cutoffs are not permitted.
- People with open sores and contagious skin conditions are not permitted in the pools.
- People who have had diarrhea in the past two weeks may not enter the pools.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear swim diapers.
- Adults must remain within arm’s reach of children who cannot swim.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by a parent, guardian or other responsible adult at all times.
- Your safety is our lifeguards’ priority. Please follow their instructions.
- Floatation devices must be Coast Guard approved or approved by a JCC manager.
- Food is permitted in designated areas only.
- Only plastic bottles of water are allowed on the pool deck.
- Please refrain from running, rough playing, spitting, spouting water through the mouth or nose, blowing the nose or other similar behavior.
- All steps and ladders are for entering and exiting the pools only.
- In the Mordoh Zero-Depth Pool:
- The 6-inch deep Mordoh Infant Rainbow Pool is only for those under 2 years of age.
- The Zero-Depth Pool and Star of David Splash Pad are for children age 6 and under.
- The required height to ride the large slides is 48 inches. Rides will be sent one at a time by the lifeguard on duty.
Additional rules may be implemented to ensure your safety.
The JCC’s Pool Rules have been established in accordance with the Indiana State Department of Health and Marion County Health Department. Failure to comply with these rules may result in removal from the facility and possible membership suspension.