Eskenazi Water Park (Closed for the season)
The Eskenazi Water Park has different areas:
- Cohen Outdoor Competition Pool
- 300-foot Biccard Lazy River
- Two water slides
- Mordoh Zero-Depth Pool for infants and toddlers.
The Water Park always closes (as do all our pools and fitness center) 15 minutes prior to the building close.
Backer Therapy Pool
|Adult Open Swim|
|Sat||11:30 am-1 pm|
Indoor Competition Pool
|Lap Swim | At least 2 lanes reserved for laps|
|Mon-Thu||5:30 am-8 pm|
|Fri||5:30 am-5:45 pm|
|Sat & Sun||7 am-6:45 pm|
- Eskenazi Water Park boasting 389 gallons of water and over 71,000 square feet of play area, this complex has an attraction to keep every family member happy.
- Mordoh Zero-Depth Pool Perfect for infants and toddlers, this pool is great for splashing.
- Adolph Biccard Lazy River, A 300 ft long lazy river makes the perfect leisurely ride around the water park
- Water Slide – Enjoy either our 150 ft flume 125 foot tube slide, a great attraction for kids and adults.
- Dan & Katy Cantor River Island – Stay cool under our umbrellas and relax on comfortable furniture next to the pool fun.
- Shirley & Herbert Backer Therapy Pool – Our “Magic pool” is great for children learning to swim and is also used for many of our adult aquatic group exercise classes.
- Alan & Linda Cohen Competition Pool – Whether you’re swimming competitively, just learning or looking to swim laps, this pool is open to all.