Thank you for your interest in the JCC. We offer need-based scholarships and financial aid to enable as many qualified individuals and families to take advantage of JCC membership and some youth-based programs as well as our wonderful facilities. The JCC takes into consideration individual circumstances and reviews each application independently.
The goal of the JCC scholarship program is to offer a procedure for awarding financial assistance that provides for a fair and equitable distribution of available funds while also providing for the confidentiality and dignity of the person applying for funds.
- Complete the Request for Financial Aid Form (download form above) in its entirety.
- Attach the financial information requested on the form. Applications which do not include this information will not be considered.
- After completed applications are received, applicants will be contacted via email by the JCC within 3 weeks.
- Completed applications may be mailed in, faxed or dropped off to the attention of the Scholarship Committee. Emailed requests should be sent to scholarships@JCCindy.org.
- All financial aid requests and information are kept confidential.
- Financial Aid is not retroactive.