The J’s physical doors may be closed, but we are still a community! Find resources below for pre-recorded and live-streamed events and activities for Youth (Early Childhood and School Age), Fitness and Arts.
Lunch Breaks (Noon), Nights In (7 pm) and author Virtual Visits at facebook.com/JCCindyArts.
- Poet Joy Ladin. “Refrigerator Magnets, Cut-Ups and Comfort: Poetry How-To and Reading.” For ages 10+.
- Dr. Madeline Levine, author of Ready or Not: Preparing Our Kids to Thrive in an Uncertain and Rapidly Changing World
- Craig Prater, president of Heartland Film, discussing the impact COVID-19 has had on the film festival community
- Artist Megan Jefferson, in partnership with Religion, Spirituality and the Arts, an IUPUI Arts & Humanities Institute program
- Sound artist Erik Peden, in partnership with Religion, Spirituality and the Arts, an IUPUI Arts & Humanities Institute program
- Artist Kate Lenkowsky, in partnership with Religion, Spirituality and the Arts, an IUPUI Arts & Humanities Institute program
- Sun, Apr 12, 2 pm | Sarah Menkedick, author of Ordinary Insanity: Fear and the Silent Crisis of Motherhood in America
- Mon, Apr 13, 7 pm | Musician Sarah Grain
- Thu, Apr 16, Noon | TRUE RESILIENCE: Cultivating Courage, Connection & Compassion with Dina Verano (self-inquiry and meditation)
- Thu, Apr 16, 5 pm (EST) | Sarah Rose, author of D-Day Girls: The Spies Who Armed the Resistance, Sabotaged the Nazis and Helped Win World War II.
In partnership with Boulder JCC. Must register in advance.
Work out with us in the comfort of your own home. Join us in our closed group at facebook.com/groups/JCCindyfitness.
- 9 am | Piloxing with Anne (no class Wed, Apr 15 due to Passover)
- 10 am | Family Zumba with Lindsey (no class Wed, Apr 15 due to Passover)
- Noon | Yoga with Ashley Zeller (no class Wed, Apr 15 due to Passover)
- 1 pm | Line Dancing with Jim (Mon and Wed only) (no class Wed, Apr 15 due to Passover )
- 6 pm | HIIT Hip Hop Dance with Melanie (no class through at least Fri, Apr 17 due to instructor injury)
- 7 am | HIIT with Javan (no class Tue, Apr 7 [Javan is on paternity leave] or Thu, Apr 9 [Passover]; Tue, Apr 14 and Thu, Apr 16 Kylie will substitute)
- 10 am | Cardio for Active Adults with Jim (no class Thu, Apr 9 due to Passover)
- 6 pm | HIIT Cardio with Cara (no class Thu, Apr 9 and Tue, Apr 14 due to Passover)
- 9 am | Jump Rope with Tim
- 10:30 am | Mind and Body with Cara
- 9 am | Jump Rope with Tim
Love BodyPump and BodyAttack?
- Les Mills is offering FREE workouts at watch.lesmillsondemand.com/at-home-workouts
Teachers will be posting activities, projects and games at facebook.com/groups/JCCindyECE.
JCC On-Line Programming Across the Country
Find additional programming provided by JCCs around the country: