The JCC offers nutrition coaching services, in-person as well as virtual, from registered dietician, Katy Maher.
Apart from her private practice, she’s the campus dietitian at Butler University focusing primarily on menu creation to ensure students have a variety of foods that nourish them and meet any specific dietary needs or preferences. She provides 1 on 1 nutrition consultations to students, student-athletes, faculty and staff. Additionally, she partners with a number of organizations on campus for wellness programming as well as projects related to sustainability and food insecurity.
She’s a proud graduate of Purdue University and completed her dietetic internship at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics.
Initial consultation: $160 Members only
- 60-75 minute assessment and evaluation
- A review of your health goals – past, present and future – to understand how to best address nutrition concerns
- Email recap with a personalized plan based on your big picture goals
- Any applicable resources will be included in the recap
Follow-up sessions: $90 each for Members
- 30-45 minutes
- A discussion of strategies and implementation to achieve the goals set forth in the initial consultation
- Email recap with applicable resources
- Email and accountability support between sessions
Clients may purchase sessions individually or as a package.
- Initial consultation + 1 follow-up session purchased together: $235 (Save $15)
- 4-month program: Initial consultation + 3 follow-up sessions purchased together: $395 (Save $35)
- 6-month program: Initial consultation + 5 follow-up sessions purchased together: $560 (Save $50)
To register, email fitness@JCCindy.org.