Healthy Living Day at the J
in partnership with Eskenazi Health
Wed, Sep 25, 2019
9:30 am–2 pm | FREE
- Pop Up Shops
- Healthy Markets, L’Occitane en Provence, Graceful Aging Home Care, Fabletics, First Person, Under Armour and more!
- Small Group Demonstrations
- Silent Auction
- More than $5,000 in items to bid on, including beauty products, healthy activities, great eats, athletic wear, jewelry and more!
- 20+ FREE health screenings, including:
- High Blood Pressure/Hypertension
- And more!
RSVPs are not required, but are appreciated for planning for supplies.
Have Your Cake and Eat It, Too!
Gwendolyn Rogers, Owner, Cake Bake Shop
8 am | $28
Gwendolyn Rogers, owner of The Cake Bake Shop in Broad Ripple and Carmel, has partnered with Williams-Sonoma & Costco, been featured on Oprah’s “O” List 2018, “Best of Indy 2018-All That Glitters’, “Best Bakery” by Indy’s A-List and Best Apple Pie by Channel 4’s RTV6, voted #1 Cake in Indianapolis by Best Rated and voted Top Spot to visit in Indianapolis by Top Spots! Rogers will talk about how living healthy and indulging in decadence are not mutually exclusive. The heart healthy breakfast includes a piece of cake (flavor subject to availability; JCC kosher option is available). The breakfast is 8-9:30 am and is $28 per person (get the ninth ticket free when you purchase 8 tickets for $224).