Since 1914, members of the Indianapolis community have enjoyed a diverse range of services for all ages and interests at the JCC Indy. Some favorites include the aqua exercise classes, Pilates mat classes, indoor cycling, group exercise classes and some gentle exercise for our senior members. Of course, we can’t forget our great Early Childhood Education and Aftercare programs. Organized and pick-up sports in both basketball gyms, the indoor and outdoor tennis courts and the youth soccer fields. Such a range of offerings for our diverse community.
End of Summer Special
$0 Enrollment | $300 Savings
$50 in JCC Bucks + 2 Guest Passes
Offer begins Aug 1 and goes through Sep 30, 2017. For new members only. $300 savings applies to one-time enrollment fee. Join fee still applies. JCC Bucks may be used for JCC classes and programs only. May not be combined with other offers or discounts.
With recreational, educational and social programs and a unique and broad range of facilities, it’s easy for everyone to find something to love. Memberships vary for Adult (26+), Young Adults (18-25), Youth (16-17) and Family. Single parent, Couple and Senior (singles and couples 65+).
|Two adults + dependent children who reside in the same household|
|Single Parent Family||$82/mo|
|One-parent household with dependent child(ren)|
|One adult between the ages of 26 and 64|
|One adult between the ages of 16 and 25|
|Two adults residing in the same household|
|Two adults residing in the same household, at least one age 65 or older|
|One adult age 65 or older|
4 Pools on Campus
Indoor and outdoor competition pools, therapy pool and Eskenazi water park.
Adult Education offers a revolving variety of classes to enrich the heart, mind & soul.
Advance Notice of New Specials, classes, events and programs.
Discounts with partnering businesses. Just show your JCC keyfob.
Events – Fun outings for adults & the whole family. See a list of our upcoming events.
FREE Equipment Orientation
FREE Group Exercise Classes keep growing to offer Pilates Mat Classes, Indoor Cycling, Aqua Exercise, Les Mills BodyAttack™ & BodyPump™, Yoga and more. Check out our Group Exercise schedule.
Whirlpools, Steam Rooms and Saunas
Year-Round Tennis Courts with indoor and outdoor courts available for rental.
$50 Referral credit for every New Paying Member you refer.
Click to view Membership Policies
Click to view Membership Policies
- Membership payment may be made with the JCC’s EZ Automatic Monthly Debit Plan with 12 equal bank debits or charges to your credit card. Payment may also be made in advance by check or credit card. We cannot bill you for your membership or accept monthly checks.
- A one-time enrollment fee of $300 (paid in advance or with EZ payment) is required for all memberships. For those on the EZ Automatic Monthly Debit Plan, this one-time fee will result in an additional debit of $25/mo. for the first year.
- For new memberships, there is also a join fee of $99 due at the time of joining.
- If there is a lapse in membership, a re-join fee will be charged at $99. Membership is for a minimum of 12 months with the exception of a summer membership.
- A fee of $25 will be charged on all returned checks, insufficient funds and credit card denials. Continued unsuccessful debits will result in membership cancellation. Dues are subject to change at any time.
- Membership is neither refundable nor transferable. Refunds cannot be issued for non-usage of facilities.
- Written cancellation is required to cancel a membership under the payment option plan and must be received 30 days prior to the first day of the month of desired cancellation date.
Memberships are renewed automatically each year unless the Membership Department has received written notice at least 30 days prior to the first day of the month of desired cancellation date. There is a $99 rejoin fee for any renewing member.
Member Key Fobs
Key fobs with barcoded membership information are issued to all members over the age of seven. Your key fob must be presented when entering sports and fitness facilities, registering for programs or purchasing guest passes and movie tickets.
There are additional fees charged for individuals in households that extend beyond the category definition (such as a third adult in a family household). There is no additional charge for nannies, au pairs or regular babysitters. The JCC offers fee adjustments for membership and select programs to those families and individuals demonstrating need. To request a fee adjustment, please download, complete in full and submit your form with requisite documentation to the membership department. Your adjustment request will be held in strict confidence.
The JCC offers fee adjustments for membership and select programs to those families and individuals demonstrating need. To request a fee adjustment,please download, complete in full and submit your form with requisite documentation to the membership department.Your adjustment request will be held in strict confidence.
For service agencies such as group homes or special programs within hospitals, etc., please call Natalie Sirois at ext. 2205 or nsirois@JCCindy.org for additional information.
Corporate Memberships are available for businesses who enroll 5 or more employees to the JCC as new members. Click here for more information about corporate memberships.