Today at the J!
Family Day Pass | $48 | Up to 2 adults and 3 children. Blackout dates apply.*
* Pass is Open to Non-Members. Blackout Dates: Memorial Day (Mon, May 28), Mon, July 4, Members-only party Sun, July 29 (rain date of Sun, Aug 5), and Labor Day (Mon, Sep 3). Must use by September 2, 2018.
With recreational, educational and social programs and a unique and broad range of facilities, it’s easy for everyone to find something to love. Memberships vary for Adult (26+), Young Adults (18-25), Youth (16-17) and Family. Single parent, Couple and Senior (singles and couples 65+).
|Two adults + dependent children who reside in the same household|
|Single Parent Family||$82/mo|
|One-parent household with dependent child(ren)|
|One adult between the ages of 26 and 64|
|One adult between the ages of 16 and 25|
|Two adults residing in the same household|
|Two adults residing in the same household, at least one age 65 or older|
|One adult age 65 or older|
4 Pools on Campus
Indoor and outdoor competition pools, therapy pool and Eskenazi water park.
Adult Education offers a revolving variety of classes to enrich the heart, mind & soul.
Advance Notice of New Specials, classes, events and programs.
Discounts with partnering businesses. Just show your JCC keyfob.
Events – Fun outings for adults & the whole family. See a list of our upcoming events.
FREE Equipment Orientation
FREE Group Exercise Classes keep growing to offer Pilates Mat Classes, Indoor Cycling, Aqua Exercise, Les Mills BodyAttack™ & BodyPump™, Yoga and more. Check out our Group Exercise schedule.
Steam Rooms and Saunas (currently unavailable due to locker room renovation).
Year-Round Tennis Courts with indoor and outdoor courts available for rental.
$50 Referral credit for every New Paying Member you refer.
Click to view Membership Policies
Click to view Membership Policies
- Membership payment may be made with the JCC’s EZ Automatic Monthly Debit Plan with 12 equal bank debits or charges to your credit card. Payment may also be made in advance by check or credit card. We cannot bill you for your membership or accept monthly checks.
- For new memberships, there is a join fee of $99 due at the time of joining.
- If there is a lapse in membership, a re-join fee will be charged at $99. Membership is for a minimum of 12 months with the exception of a summer membership.
- A fee of $25 will be charged on all returned checks, insufficient funds and credit card denials. Continued unsuccessful debits will result in membership cancellation. Dues are subject to change at any time.
- Membership is neither refundable nor transferable. Refunds cannot be issued for non-usage of facilities.
- Written cancellation is required to cancel a membership under the payment option plan and must be received 30 days prior to the first day of the month of desired cancellation date.
Memberships are renewed automatically each year unless the Membership Department has received written notice at least 30 days prior to the first day of the month of desired cancellation date. There is a $99 rejoin fee for any renewing member.
Member Key Fobs
Key fobs with barcoded membership information are issued to all members over the age of seven. Your key fob must be presented when entering sports and fitness facilities, registering for programs or purchasing guest passes and movie tickets.
There are additional fees charged for individuals in households that extend beyond the category definition (such as a third adult in a family household). There is no additional charge for nannies, au pairs or regular babysitters. The JCC offers fee adjustments for membership and select programs to those families and individuals demonstrating need. To request a fee adjustment, please download, complete in full and submit your form with requisite documentation to the membership department. Your adjustment request will be held in strict confidence.
Financial Aid / Scholarship
Thank you for your interest in membership at the JCC. We offer need-based scholarships and financial aid to enable as many qualified individuals and families to take advantage of JCC membership and some youth-based programs as well as our wonderful facilities. The JCC takes into consideration individual circumstances and reviews each application independently.
The goal of the JCC scholarship program is to offer a procedure for awarding financial assistance that provides for a fair and equitable distribution of available funds while also providing for the confidentiality and dignity of the person applying for funds.
- Complete the Request for Financial Aid form in its entirety.
- Attach the financial information requested on the form. Applications which do not include this information will not be considered.
- After completed applications are received, applicants will be contacted via email by the JCC within 3 weeks.
- Completed applications may be mailed in, emailed in, faxed or dropped off to the attention of the Director of Membership.
- All financial aid requests and information are kept confidential.
- Financial Aid is not retroactive.
For service agencies such as group homes or special programs within hospitals, etc., please contact Membership Services at email@example.com for additional information.
Corporate Memberships are available for businesses who enroll 5 or more employees to the JCC as new members. Click here for more information about corporate memberships.Membership Cancellation