Three air-conditioned racquetball courts are available to JCC members at no charge. Racquets and balls are available for free at the Fitness Desk. Courts are open to members on a first-come, first-served basis, or by reservation. To reserve a court, call 317-251-9467.
Looking for people to play with? Write your contact information down in the racquetball binder at the East Desk.
Mon-Thu | 6-9:50 pm
Fri | 6 am-5:50 pm
Sat & Sun | 9 am-6:50 pm
- Please make a reservation for court use.
- Open courts may be used on a first-come, first-served basis. Players with reservations take priority.
- Reservations are accepted 2 weeks in advance.
- Courts may be reassigned if players are ten minutes late. At least two players must be present on the court to recognize a court time.
- Children under the age of 13 are allowed on the courts only when supervised by an adult or if they have a permission slip from a parent or guardian.
- A maximum of one reservation per person per day is allowed.
- Court reservations are for up to 2 hours.
- Please give a name and telephone number when making a reservation.
- Only regulation racquets and balls may be used (both may be obtained at the Fitness Center desk free of charge).
- Eyeglass wearers must wear athletic or shatter-resistant lenses. We recommend that non-eyeglass wearers wear eye-guards or some other form of eye protection.
- Only non-marking gym shoes are permitted on the playing floor. All players must wear appropriate gym clothes (e.g., sweatshirt or t-shirt, sweatpants or
- All racquetball racquets must have wrist straps that are to be worn securely around the player’s wrist.
Food and drink are prohibited on the courts.